Friday, May 22, 2009

Walking all over...

I am sorry, I have been a procrastinator with pictures, and this blog. I'll try to get better.

It is official, I have one walker on my hands! Kera hardly crawls if at all! She is all over the place. Walking along, playing with toys, tripping over her pants. It doesn't matter if her pants are down to her knees, she continues to walk. Even if that means tripping every five seconds. It's so adorable!

They have both been very lovey lately. It's sweet! Kera will be sitting in my lap, and Drake will craw as fast as he can to me, and push her out of the way, and put his head on my shoulder or in my lap and go "awwwwwwwwwwww". I guess he hears that a lot when he gives me loves. It's going to be difficult trying to teach them how to share. Drake always takes the toys that Kera has away from her! The only thing they know how to share, are cups, and that is something I don't want them to share. Sometimes they are very sweet together. Kera will walk to the play room door, and she looks for Drake and says something in her language. Drake follows, and then they go play in the play room together! Super cute.

This weekend will be their first official overnight vacation, in a hotel. We are going to go to Corpus Christi. Saturday morning, and stay until Sunday afternoon. It should be fun! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures :).

This week has been incredibly busy. Last week we decided that we wanted to put our house up on the market, to move to a better school district. Now we want to build a new house (once our house sells), while we live in an apartment for 6 months. We've been scraping wall paper down for the past week! There is not one inch of wall paper left in this house! YAY!!!!! Tomorrow Ken is going to come over and help Dane paint the outside of our house a beige color, then he will texture the guest bathroom and dining room. Saturday we are leaving for Corpus. Sunday we are coming home, and we are going to start cleaning and organizing the whole house. Continuing with that on Monday as well. On Monday we are also going to prime and paint the guest bathroom and bedroom. Then Tuesday the realator is meeting with us to put our house on the market. I hope it goes fast. I want to get into a new house before the kids second birthday. So we'll see.

Alright, Sunday I'll write another blog, and post pictures from the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment