Monday, June 15, 2009

Some more steps!!!

Saturday, June 13th Drake took his first steps (2)!!! It was very exciting. It was especially exciting for me since he was walking to me. Kera walked to daddy for the first time. Drake walked to me :). One of his legs is weaker than the other, but he is getting much much better! I am so very proud of the both of them. Kera walks everywhere now. No more crawling for her. She practically runs. She turns corners, and everything. It's very cute. Drake is standing up more and more now (still not by himself, but he is starting to grab up on things lower and lower to the ground - so he has a longer way to go). They both babble constantly. Kera says Mama, Dada, daddy. Drake says Dada. No mama yet. Sunday night Kera started doing peek a boo with her hands in front of her eyes! So precious!!! Kera knows how to get on her 4 wheeler by herself. They are growing so incredibly fast. I think once our house is either sold (yes we have our house on the market until Sept 1st) or not sold... starting September 1st, I am going to try to potty train Kera. I doubt she is ready, but I am going to take her to the bathroom with me, now that she is walking I think it would be the best time. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully she takes to it like a champ. I would like to potty train them seperately.

They played with their Sand/Water table we got them for their birthday for the first time today. I think over all they liked it a lot. Pics to come soon! Just wanted to give a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment