Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Bees!

We've been super busy since Wednesday. Wednesday as you know by my last blog we went to the rodeo. Thursday, we took the babies on a picnic, and tried to get birthday invite pictures. As you probably saw by the pictures, Kera was having none of that. As soon as I put her tutu on and set her in the grass by her brother, she cried. All the way home! Non-stop! I thought she had got stung by a bee or something, I've NEVER heard her so upset. Turns out she was just really thirsty for her formula. She gulped down like 10oz after we came home. It wasn't even time for her next bottle yet, but the sun must have got to her. Friday, we weren't so busy.... we were just very LAZY :). Today we went with Paw to Ken and Debbies house. We had their amazing hamburgers... YUM, and delicious chocolate cake... EXTRA YUM! The babies had a great time watching Penny and Harley. We got some photographs there, hopefully some to use for their invitations. I've got to send them out really soon. My babies are turning one in just a month and almost a week :(.

Anyways, back on track... where was I? Oh yes, so Dane and I tried some samples of paint that Ken had gave us to try, because we are going to paint the exterior of our house. GOLEE that is such a hard decision. The paint looks totally different in each spot you put it. Anyways, so when we got back inside, we thought it would be a great idea to take the wall paper out of our bathroom for a project!!! (Why don't they have smiley faces on the blog? If they did I would enter a shock face here). TONS of work ;). Dane is still scrubbing the glue off of the walls... and he's just on one wall... one spot! :) We have several more spots to go. We started about 3-4 hours ago! I'll be sure to post before and after pictures.

Tomorrow, we are going to meet my mom for Cracker Barrel! I can't wait, I love Cracker Barrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment