Thursday, March 26, 2009

Almost...

Last night Dane and I were in the living room with Drake and Kera. We stood Kera up, and she took a mini step to Daddy and then fell down. She is so close to walking it is unreal! I need to charge my video camera, because I don't think it will be much longer before she is taking a couple of steps in a row. Drake will stand up and walk if I give him my fingers. Or he will crawl (he is not army crawling anymore) to the couch, get himself to a standing position, and walks along the couch. He reaches for things... he stands on his tippy toes and reaches and stretches until he gets what he is after.

Yesterday morning, I woke Kera up to feed her, she was STILL sleeping at 10:30am! Anyways, she cried when I woke her up, so I held her for a few minutes. Then I set her down to change her diaper, and she said "Da Da". I said " No Kera Da da is at work, I am Mama". She didn't say Mama :(. That is until today :D I changed her diaper this morning, and she said "Da Da" I said "No I am Ma Ma" and I kept repeating myself, and she said "Na Na". I said "Mmmma Mmma" She closed her lips and said "mmMMMmmm" and I said "MMMMaaa MmmmAaaa" she said "MMMmma MMma" :)!!! I clapped my hands and said "Yes, I am ma ma, you are Kera, and (pointing to Drake) this is Drake". So she finally said Ma Ma. I was so happy. She LOVES to clap her hands. Any time I try to teach Drake and I say "Clap your hands"... he will Pat his leg ;) and she will clap her hands.

They are just too precious! My babies are growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment