Saturday, March 14, 2009

Slacking...

So I have been slacking on updating pictures and our blog. So I decided I would do it right now ;).

I don't remember if I told you all that we turned their exersaucers into walkers, but they are using those now. They are walking with the walkers of course. They have a lot of practice a head of them, but they are doing very well.

Today Drake put all the rings on the ring stacker. Of course we had to give them the right rings in order, but he put them on the stacker. He doesn't give up very easily. It's really cute. We were trying to teach Kera how to put the shapes in the shape sorter, but Drake crawled right over to try. They don't get that yet, but soon enough :).

Kera today learned how to clap her hands. She doesn't clap them together, but she will clap the top of her other hand. That's how she claps her hands as of now. She's very sweet. I went in to their room tonight to feed her because she was still crying. After I fed her I rubbed her hair, and the bridge of her nose, and her cheeks. She just let out these small "ahhh woooo ahhh".... SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I just love them both so very much.

In a couple of weeks we will be starting to transition to whole milk. CRAZY. They love their sippy cups of water, so I am not sure if it will be hard for them to transition from bottles to sippy cups or not. Granted the only thing they have in their sippys is water, so I am not sure if once we put whole milk in there if they will be thrown off, and have nothing to do with it. We'll see I guess.

Check out our new pictures :). We took both of those outfits back (the white dress w/ sunhat, and the green plaid shorts, shirt, and hat). We bought Kera 2 or 3 outfits at Kohls for the same price as that dress. And we got the blue set of the same outfit Drake has on. Daddy didn't care for that football shirt. I liked it ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment