Friday, April 3, 2009

A break down!!

So this afternoon when Dane got home from work we were feeding the babies. He mentioned Easter which seems so far off, but he said it was just this upcoming weekend! Then I looked at the babies and started to cry. He asked me what was wrong, and I said, next weekend can't be Easter, that means only two more weeks our babies will be one! It's really making me emotional. It feels like just a couple of months ago I gave birth to these two beautiful precious little ones, and now they are not going to be my little cuddly babies (they've been out of that stage for a while). Rather they are going to be my toddlers, running away from mommy! I don't want them to turn one yet. I am not ready. I want them to stay babies. I want them to be my babies, not forever, but for longer than two weeks. :( They are classified as toddlers when they turn 12 months old. I am not ready for toddlers. I want my babies back... I just want them to be small, and start all over again. I know this is life, but this year has went by way too incredibly fast! Dane started to tear up, and he told me not to cry, and I said but they are going to be one in a few SHORT weeks, and then they'll be 5, and then 10, and then 20, and then 30 before we know it! Life just goes by way too quickly when you have these special humans in your life. When you want to savior anything, rather it be a vacation, or a little baby... it all goes by in a flash of a second! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment