Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 11 months and 1 day :)

Wow, in less than a month my two babies will be one! It makes me sad, so I rather not talk about it right now.

Today I had a busy day ;). I got the babies up, fed them, and let them play for about an hour and a half. Then I gave them each a bath, and laid them down to go to sleep. Meanwhile, I ate, straightened my hair, fixed a diaper bag, and got dressed. Then I woke the babies up, fed them, and dressed them, and then FINALLY we were out the door to go visit daddy and his lovely co-workers. I wonder why I stay home until Dane usually gets home ;). It's so much easier! But today was well worth it. I had a great time getting out of the house! On our way home we stopped by Target to spend my Target gift card that Ken and Debbie got me for my b-day (thanks you guys)! I am so stoked, I knew exactly what I wanted, I wanted an exercise outfit, a nice one! I fell in love with these pants, but they were 21.99, and well I was going to get them! Dane told me about the clearance rack, and lone and behold there were the exact same pants except the band around the waist was a different color - PINK :D and only for 10 dollars! Woo hoo! The shirt that matched that was on clearance was not my size. So I picked another black shirt that I thought was on sale from 14.99 to 12.99. When we got to the register, Dane said, "your shirt is on clearance too". I said "No it isn't, it's on sale for 12.99" . He said "Nope" and showed me the red tag that said 6.49!!! SCORE! So I got an exercise outfit, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, two boxes of cereal, and three cans of chicken all for what was on my gift card! YIPPEEE!

Anyways, Dane and I are doing great at working out everynight. Every night we are doing the one mile walk away the pounds. Every morning Dane has been getting up and jogging around the block. I am so very proud of him. So he is doing two workouts a day, I am just doing walk away the pounds. I just ordered turbo jam, and it should be arriving no later than April 9th. I am so excited about it! I hope it works great.

Drake is getting two more bottom teeth (to make a total of 8 teeth)! I am not sure how many Kera has popping up, it's a dangerous thing sticking my finger in her mouth. I'll try to look tomorrow. The other day her gums looked VERY bumpy, and I thought I saw some white specs on her top gumline. So I'll check it out tomorrow.

Kera says "Mama" "Dada" "NaNa-which I think means Mama" she says a lot of jibber jabber.
Drake is not talking, not even jibber jabber... except sometimes. However, he is a thinker. He likes to look at things, and think about what they do. He loves the ring stacker. He loves the shape sorter, though he hasn't figured out how to get a shape in the correct hole yet. He loves placing a small ball in a spoon that goes with their fisher price kitchen. He LOVES to make noise.

Walking- Kera is still SO CLOSE. Drake is getting a lot better, but one of his feet is always turned sideways. I am not sure what is wrong with him, but we'll be asking the pedi that in May if it doesn't correct itself.

Alright, I think that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment