Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Climbers

Oh no! Kera is starting to climb on things! She climbs all over me already, and she's starting to climb on her little rock star table thing. AHHH. Tonight Drake started climbing on me as well! I am not ready for climbers ;).

Tonight Daddy didn't get to make it home to say goodnight to our little ones. However we did call him and he got to tell them over the phone. Drake just smiled and laughed when I put the phone up to his ear. He LOVES the phone! He crawls after it every time I leave it on the floor!

I had put Drake and Kera in their playroom for a few minutes while I cleaned the kitchen. I heard laughing, so I ran over to the playroom, and snuck up on them. Kera was sitting up, and Drake was infront of her on his knees bouncing back and forth like he was going to get her. Kera was laughing so hard, and Drake was smiling and talking to her! I love having two babies. Although it's difficult sometimes, it's so worth it. I love how close they are! :) I hope they continue to be close through out the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment