Sunday, January 11, 2009

They are learning all the time...

This is going to be a short blog, but I just wanted to give a quick update. Kera is starting to stand at everything, all her toys, the living room ledge, me, daddy... she just pulls right up and stands. Drake is getting the hang of his knees and hands. I think he may start to crawl like that in a few weeks. He's been getting up on his hands and knees and then bounces back and forth, and that's how Kera started to crawl. He also has a while little tooth coming through on the top of his mouth. I tried to feel it, but it's not poking through enough yet. That should make for some cute pictures, two bottom teeth, and one top tooth. How cute!

We miss daddy today. He went into work at 1pm, left at 12. I am not sure when he'll be home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment