Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not much ...

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a few days. I've been EXTREMELY lazy! However we did have a busy weekend. Saturday we went to Dad and Debbie's house with Paw. Their house is looking FABULOUS. It's very beautiful! They did such a great job picking out everything, and designing it. It's gorgeous. After we got the tour of the house, we went out to eat at a little cafe. The food was good, and our babies tasted a lot of things! I did not notice Daddy had Kera on his lap, and was letting her suck on french fries (I wish there was an eye roll smiley - If ther was I would insert it here). So Drake got to try one. I gave them pieces of green beans. They were unsure, but overall I think they liked them. Then during dessert, Drake was on Grandpa's lap and stuck his fingers in the chocolate pudding pie, and put his fingers in his mouth. So Kera got a little taste of chocolate as well. Funny, because the day before that, Dane and I were talking about the twins first birthday party, and how we weren't going to have chocolate, because of the possibility of an allergic reaction. Since I was not planning on feeding my kids chocolate before a year old. But I guess Drake had other plans for mommy. So they may have chocolate cakes... who knows, probably still vanilla though.

Sunday we went to my moms house where she grilled us steaks, a baked patato, and a nice salad.

Monday my sister came over to watch the Bachelor with me and Dane didn't get home until 11:30 PM...

and finally today :)... Kera is talking a ton! Gibber jabber of course, but cute none the less. Drake is refusing to go to bed, and I hear him in his crib talking, and laughing. I went to spy on him, and he was on his knees, looking over the changing table, I guess to try to see his sister. He's asleep now! Thank Goodness.

Now I am off to go take a shower, and watch a lifetime movie, and hopefully my husband will be home by the end of that so we can file our income tax :)! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment