Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Top teeth...

So this morning Drake woke up, I felt his little top tooth! How cute! In a couple of weeks he'll look like a little rabbit. Well only if he had two top teeth, and two bottom teeth (he has the bottom two).

Daddy got to come home on time today. It was nice! Kera didn't feel great, she was crying with real tears streaming down her little cheeks which made me cry. I think her tummy hurt. So anyways, I laid her in my lap, and rubbed her hair over and over again. It was so sweet, she calmed down while sucking her little fingers, and looking at the bright light up above. She's feeling better ;).

I can't believe how big they are getting. I look at them while they are sleeping and they look so big. Dane and I are amazed at them, and we can't believe they are going to be toddlers in a few short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment