Sunday, February 22, 2009

Colds, teeth, etc....

So last week I thought I just had allergies. All I had was a stuffy nose, runny nose at times, and a few little coughs here and there, oh and sneezing. So anyways, Saturday we woke up to our babies with congestion and runny noses! They don't really seemed to be phased by it other than the fact they can't breath through their noses. They are as happy as can be. I hope they get better soon though.

Today was the first time we let them take a nap with us in our bed. It was really cute! Kera was snuggling all against me, It was oh so sweet. But it only lasted for about 30 minutes with Kera. I moved the tiniest bit, because my arm was falling asleep, and I saw her eyes open up. I rubbed her hair to try to get her back to sleep, and rubbed her face. She was staring at our ceiling fan, and she just had the biggest smile every time I rubbed her face, which made me laugh, because it was just too precious! So right when she heard me laugh, she rolled over and popped up and started to play. So I put her in her crib, where she fell back to sleep instantly. I then came back to bed with the snoring daddy, and the snoring drooly Drake. He slept for about an hour with us! It was too sweet.

Anyways, we are getting MORE teeth. Drake is getting both of his teeth next to his top two middle teeth. So this will equal 6 teeth for him! Kera is also getting her top two middle teeth, so this will also be six teeth for her! Drakes started poking through last week, and Kera's just this weekend! So, WOW, my babies are getting a ton of teeth! We upgraded their tooth brushes from the finger toothbrush to the stage 1 oral B tooth brush, because it hurt too bad to brush Drakes teeth any longer with my finger! OUCH! They love their new toothbrushes.

As for the birthday party, Dane is going to call the hall that we had our baby shower at, to see if it is still open for May 2nd. It will save us a lot of money from renting chairs, tables and a bounce house. Not to mention the parking if a lot of people show up. So here is to hoping they still have it available.

No comments:

Post a Comment