Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Burritos and a new camera!

So, I got a new digital camera for myself. It's a Canon Xsi. I love it, I have lots of practice to do. I am just so grateful that I don't have to share with Dane anymore, he is a camera hog. Plus it gives us a hobby to do together, and I love that!

Today I was asking a forum that I am a part of what types of finger foods to feed children. They told me anything that we eat, just don't make it too spicy. So I also looked at wholesome baby food website to get more ideas. They can have cottage cheese, woo hoo ;). I wonder how they'll like that? That is going to have to wait until we can go to the store again. I made burritos tonight. Guess what? The babies got some! I cooked the meat, and drained it. I put a spoon full of meat on each side of a plate. I picked tiny bits of tomatoes off of the diced tomatoes I cut up, and mixed that into each spoon full of meat. On the side of the meat I put a half of a teaspoon of refried beans. I let it cool. Then I scooped the mixture onto their highchairs, and topped it with shredded cheese. THEY LOVED IT!!! Tomorrow we are going to have spaghetti, and I am going to do the same thing, except I am not going to give them too much tomato sauce. I can't believe they are getting so old :(. **TEAR**

We reserved the place we had the baby shower at for their first birthday. I can't remember if I typed that in the last blog or not ;). This way we don't have to worry about parking, or renting chairs and tables, or a bounce house since there is a park for the kids to play at. The party is going to be from 11-1pm on May 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment