Sunday, February 1, 2009

Standing, waving, etc...

I am sorry it has been a while since I last updated this blog. I had strep throat, and I've just been completely lazy the past week.

Here is a quick update on the babies:
Drake is now standing up by pulling up on things, including but not limited to Dane's leg hair!
Drake loves to feel his teeth :) He licks them constantly and smacks his tongue against his lips!
Drake is slowly growing more hair, and it's like a redish blonde now. Too cute!

Kera is now taking chances and standing for a split second without any help!
Kera waves now, that just started today, and it's the most adorable thing I've seen!
Kera is getting her fang teeth in, they are just coming out of the gums.

Our babies love to stand in their cribs facing each other in the morning and they jibber jabber away at eachother, and laugh together. They love to swing, we took them to the park yesterday with Grandpa, DeDe, Uncle Don, Aunt Amanda, Cousin Dresden, and Cousin Aiden. All the boys and Amanda played football, while Dede and I played with the babies.

Today they are nine months old, only three months to go until they are a year old! I just can't believe it. It feels like just last month Dane was rushing me to the hospital and we didn't know rather or not to be excited because we were going to be parents, or scared not knowing if they were going to be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment