Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweet babies!

Drake and Kera seem to be growing overnight. Every day I wake up to their sweet little babbles (or cries :D ) it seems like they have grown so much since the night before! I think they may be going through a growth spurt, although they aren't eating any more than usual!

This morning I changed Keras diaper, and she said "mama" :)! It made my heart melt. She's so sweet! I am not sure if she said it because she knows I am her mama, or if she was just saying it because she can say it. Regardless it was a sweet moment. They babble so much together.

They both stand up by pulling onto things. Kera is letting go of whatever she stands at up to five seconds and then falls. I don't think it will be too much longer until she is standing by herself! Drake loves standing in his bed, and he bites the crib rails! We need to lower his crib to the lowest setting because he's so tall, I'll have to remind Dane to do that tonight.

We are trying to get them used to finger foods. Just like cheerios and bananas. So far they love bananas, Drake more than Kera :). If anyone has any suggestions on what else I can try to feed them that would be great. They are just now learning to chew. So it needs to be soft or easily chewable foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment