Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cooking with Mama!

Today the babies and I had a great day! I decided to make a dessert for daddy, and of course myself. I put the babies in the kitchen with me and gave them some pans, bowls, spoons, and measuring cups. They had a blast banging the pot, and eating the spoons and measuring cups. Maybe I'll cook more often since that seemed to keep them entertained for a long time! Dane may be lucky after all.

Last night I went to Target to get hubbys Valentines stuff, and I shopped for a Valentines gift for the babies. I seen the tunnel, and thought that they would like it. So I picked it up brought it home. Of course Daddy wanted me to give it to them right when I got home. So they got their tunnel a bit early. Kera liked it immediately, and had a ton of fun looking out of the mesh to see us and play peek a boo. However, Drake does not like the tunnel as of yet. I hope he likes it soon. Daddy scared him when he opened the tunnel, it popped out straight for Drake, and ever since then he cries when he is near the tunnel. Hopefully he gets over that fear. Maybe one day :).

Today we also went out to eat to Cracker Barrel with Uncle Deran and Aunt Amy, and of course their newest cousin in Aunt Amy's belly! I can't wait to see that little peanut, I am sure Drake and Kera will love their little cousin! Kera got really cranky at the restraunt, it was pretty embarassing, because she never does that. But Daddy got her calmed down, thank goodness, becasue we were about to leave. The babies had some mashed potatoes, Drake didn't really care for them. They also had a few bites of green beans.

So that's all we did today, but we had a great day. I really enjoyed the babies cooking with me. Like I said, Daddy may get more meals now that I know that the pots and pans keep the kids attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment