Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A doctors visit...

So today we took our kids to the doctors. They had a rash, Kera one on her cheek, and Drake on his leg and arm. They were just small circular rashes. The doctor said it's nothing to be concerened about it's just winter Eczema (dry skin). The one on Kera's face is just from her drooling excessively. So I am happy! Drake weighed 18 lbs 8 oz, and Kera weighed 17 lbs 4 oz. My growing babies! We asked about Drake sitting on his knees and ankles, and Dr. Prihoda said that it's fine, and that eventually Drake will figure out it's more comfortable to sit on his hiney.

We are planning their one year old birthday party. I ordered the cupcake pan today, and I ordered their birthday presents. We got them a wagon, and a sand/water table. I really want to get them outdoors this summer, and make use of our backyard. The last time I stepped foot out in our back yard was last Easter. Dane bought a grill so hopefully we'll become outdoor people this summer :D, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment